Friday 28 August 2009

5th Parenthood Expo 2009



23 July_________Sun


Today,
Around 12~1 pm,we start go out
but Kevin belated notice he want going to meet up

however, my family and I have been planning to go to Mid Valley for the 5th Parenthood Expo 2009 [with my sister & mother]
In fact my sister had went there last night
but, still some things forgot to buy
So,
this time we go and really gain a lot
because today is the last day of exhibition
after we go through each booth,they will be give a lot of samples
diapers, confinement food, baby oil, and so on
those samples were more than what we bought

When we intend to go home
one salesman 'attacked' me suddenly
Wakao
Free Trial .................. Why not ???
he told me
that is a soap from Europe
Is Moor (湖泊雪泥) mix by Hydration MicroAlgae H-ma (水化微藻)


1.Rub bar on palm of hands to create a thick/creamy foam
2.Apply on dry/dramp skin
(Do Not Massage)
3. rinse with water after 3 minutes

She used half of my face to try
is really effective !!!
could see that was better than my another half-face
whitening, clean, tight, clear....
under the persuasion of his
I decided to buy it
although a bit expensive
however, in order beauty
......
that's all worth it
Guess it how much?
is Rm 98,
but
after bargaining

the price is change to Rm 90........hehehehe.......

4 in one box is around Rm300++
I bought one only for try

........no more money !




On the way


Me and Mother

we bought this GreenTea ice-cream for try, but it was really delicious,
So softly and strong GreenTea flavor
真的是真材实料 !!!
and it slowly dissolve in the mouth
Mmmmmmm.........nice!



my sis eat E-Mee
I eat Teppanyaki
[ No Nice! No Taste! ]


my mum eat Wantan Mee
[ Very Nice To Eat]


This all is GIFT !!!
[ Too Many]



This is the EUROMA's soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.