Monday 24 August 2009

Bee's Birthday


22
July_______ Sat


Today is Bee's birthday

Me, Kevin, Ban Aik, Chee Hui, Vicky & Teh-teh
celebrate her birthday at Uncle McDonald shop
when we are celebrate with the happy moment
we discovered that ,' we actually forgot to bring matches '
Fortunately, Kevin save us from the puzzle
he was borrowed the matchbox from another birthday celebrate people
after the distribution of the cake
we as like a boring stone
playing with the camera
until we thought of a game
A fast connection word games
and the loser's punishment is to eat leftover cake

i was the first loser T.T


because I did not hear it clearly

when they began the game
SO, I accepted the punishment
and we stop play until the end of the cake has been eaten
finally
Bee, Ban Aik and Vicky never penalized

....................................

Bee and the cake

the TIRAMISU birthday cake

the last matches on the world (^,^!)

Bee
and Teh-teh

Bee and Kevin

Vicky, Bee and Kevin

Vicky, Kevin, Me and Teh-teh
[ Funny Picture ]

SMiLe together !!!



We was dismissed around 1 am
I found my shoes stained the vomit from toilet
when I was driving on the way
and the smell is so disgusting
I opened all the windows
But the smell is too strong

I had to intermittent breathing
1.18am
I was reached my home
and i was so sleeply










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.