Saturday 29 August 2009

Casanova



Welcome to my final presentation
CASANOVA
is our product and it is for man only
Right!
it is a condom
A Reusable Condom

first
you will think it is so disgusting.......Me too~
but
I am a designer in this group
just do it with my job................I'm talking about design*

. . . . . . . . My Group . . . . . . . .

Martin Chong 'chairman'
Debra Lim 'copy writer'
Louis Tan [Me~] 'art designer'
Timothy Chong 'freeman'



this is the another logo for CASANOVA
[ I'm put a condom in the 'N' ]


but
finally we choice this logo!

... this is our product package ....



And
this our name card design


I'm very disappointed
when Inessa did not accepted our business card
Come on
Just presentation only
but
also very grateful to her for
prevent Padmini and Shayne constantly ask us about the Reusable Condom
[ this is logical question ]
because Re-use really disgusting
Can be seen on the expression of Inessa, Jess, Chee ho and the lecturer
Who want to buy?
expensive than a normal condom
Who want to Re-use it?
normally people throw it after used
finally
we just finished our present

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm very regret did not join Eelin's group
they had invited me to join
but i was choice Martin
HAIZ~
i was so love their group
' 汤园 '
Soup Garden
obviously is sell soup
and they give us try to drink their soup
So nice~

Also
I like Kaze's group
is Chee ho's idea
they take their designs printed on clothing
also has its own blog
Cool, man!
check it out
http://geeezz.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.