Saturday 25 July 2009

I phone



It was crazy when hear this name!
Why???
I'm also curious
it is expensive and expensive
Obviously,many office's guys would be more appropriate to use it
in my view
it is no belong to me,even how i like it
YES! I love it
but
I really need it? ( I no think so )

I phone

It is a great gift of Jesus
I had the experience on it's powerful functions
(thanks Kaze the man who give me explored on his phone )
As like I said
it is no belong to me,even how i like it
well, that is just an assignment

This time,we have to give a proposal for Apple about the I phone !!!
In my group,
a bad group (=_=) XD
But fortunately,they can be completed within a short span of three days !!!
Honestly, lecturer was give 1 month for us !!!

Prior to that,
we need 4 print ads,5 outdoor ads, 2 sales promotion and 1 of radio or TV commercial (we choice TV)
that is a horrible job !

In fact, i have a lot of idea about the TV ads

...the snow white...

...the evil queen's mirror changes to an I phone,she was used the I phone for search about the poison apple and asking about who is the pretty on the world...
this one can be show the widely communication and connection of I phone

...Second...

...one guy who is watching the I phone print ads on the wall and he was very curious...and then he touched the print ads,Magically, the real I phone falls out from that print ads...then,everyone can be touch it and get an I phone...
this one is because our slogan is ' Everyone can use an I phone! '

but,
finally was used the ads as like the Maxis one on the TV
use paper and move it....(that's my last idea)
finally, we did it !!!


.....Direction Department.....
Director/Editor/Writer
Inessa
Assistant Director
Padmini
Assistant Editor
Clarissa

.....Idea Department.....
Louis ( Me! )
Video Editor
Chee ho

All the print's cost was payed by
Surranden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.